1. To participate, you must be resident in Ghana and/or your entry should have been captured in Ghana.
2. DSLR/Mirrorless camera/Mobile Phone images are accepted.
3. Your image should be shot during the duration of the exisiting phase.
4. You are entitled to submit only one image/entry without any watermark or logo on the image.
5. Provide exif data (camera make, model, lens, shutter speed, F-stop and ISO) when submitting your photo entry.
6. Dimensions for your image should be minimum 1080px for one side (either vertical/portrait or horizontal/landscape).
7. For your photo to qualify as a valid entry you must submit it before midnight of closing date.
8. Edited photos are not acceptable. That is, any form of image manipulation or compositing is not allowed. But we accept image processing such as colour adjustments, exposure, cropping.
9. Selected winners will be made to submit their original photos in unprocessed format and sizes before award presentation.
10. Read and accept our terms and conditions when submitting your photo entry.